About The Position
Driivz is looking for an Automation Developer, who will be part of our R&D group. The position will involve developing and maintaining automation tests to new and existing products and help with ensuring the high quality of our company's cutting edge products.
What You Will Do
· Identify areas for automation improvement and translate needs into robust, scalable, high quality solutions
· Run test suites, diagnose issues and report bugs.
· Develop and maintain automated test scenarios.
· Define/create and maintain test plans and strategies for existing and new projects.
· Help implement and drive automated testing strategies across multiple systems and platforms.
· Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a test strategy based on Agile methodologies and implement best practices.
Responsible for documenting and reporting issues and resolution.
· BA or B.SC in Computer Science or similar discipline
· Hands-on development experience in java- must
· Experienced in Selenium – must
· Experienced with Appium – an advantage
· Experience with any Testing Framework (TestNG or equivalent)- an advantage
· Experienced in Running tests using Grid structure - an advantage.
· Experience with using cloud testing solutions such as Experitest,BrowserStack- an advantage
· Basic bash Scripting skills - an advantage
· Knowledge in BDD development - an advantage
· Knowledge in API Testing - an advantage
· Experience in using Page Factory design or equivalent - an advantage
· At least 2 years of experience years of web testing experience
· Experience and deep knowledge with Selenium WebDriver framework.
· Hands-on experience in coding automated tests
· Experience working with relational database SQL
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, including automated builds & CI/CD processes
· Experience with Test methodologies frameworks.
· Highly motivated, fast learner and a team player with a strong sense of responsibility