Back End Developer
About The Position
- Become an eminent member of the product’s core team.
- Focus on next-gen architecture, scalability and performance.
- Enhance core capabilities in LOB areas such as Billing, CRM.
- Assist in overall performance improvements, advanced optimizations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development as part of a team focusing on server-side core functionality.
- Java focused with mainly Java oriented experience. TOMCAT experience – required. Other App Servers – advantage.
- Proven Spring framework deep knowledge
- Proven experience in high throughput systems with multi threading.
- Proficient in OOD (Object Oriented Design)
- Proven Spring boot framework.
- Proven Hibernate deep knowledge.
- Proven ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ experience. Kafka – advantage.
- Proficient in advanced SQL – required. MySQL/MongoDB experience – advantage.
- Hazelcast, Couchbase – advantage.
- Experience with advanced protocols, billing and/or CRM systems – advantage.
- Team player with extensive experience working in teams.
- Fluent written English.
Apply for this position