About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer with a solid technical background and native-level English.
In this position you will write, generate and publish our customer-facing user guides, plus help to continuously improve our knowledge base.
As a Technical Writer at Driivz, you'll have a direct impact on how users experience our products.
- Edit and organize technical content for a B2B platform composed of different portals.
- Contribute your knowledge to help document more complex features and those related to APIs.
- Provide great use case examples and tutorials.
- Collaborate with lots of different teams, including product managers, developers, support, customer success, marketing... pretty much everyone, to advocate for our users.
- 5+ years experience documenting B2B SaaS products with complex flows such as billing and operation.
- Previous experience with documenting APIs. You’ve worked with a tool that generates documentation directly from the API.
- Writing is your passion and your craft. You have native-level English and are an excellent editor.
- You understand technology & can research, but also know when it's time to ask for help.
- You can prioritize projects, meet your deadlines but also be flexible to align with company priorities.
- You love learning and set aside time for improving your knowledge of new tools, technologies, processes, etc.
- Experience with MadCap Flare – Great advantage.