About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join the EV revolution in our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team.
Driivz’s product team is driving the rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery.
As a Product Manager of a SaaS Product Company focus on the Energy Management Solution, you will make a huge impact by designing products that will be used by the largest energy companies in the world and by millions of drivers around the globe.
This is the ultimate position for a leader, a Product Manager and a doer to influence the green revolution.
- Make an impact - grow the business by developing new products and features.
- Plan the product roadmap and execute on it.
- Translate customers requests into values added to the product.
- Innovate and prioritize products and features.
- Become a member in the industry standard consortiums to define the next generation of protocols
- Interact with other Driivz teams maximizing the impact on Driivz’s growth and business.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience as a Product Manager - Must!
- A Doer with a proven track record of making an impact as an entrepreneur, leader or Product Manager.
- Strong analytical skills, developing product hypotheses and understanding the results.
- An Electrical Engineer or previous experience in the Energy Market - Must!
- Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Understanding of Agile product development.
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator and presenter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced SaaS Start-Up environment.
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in related fields.