About The Position
What you will be doing?
· Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
· Developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
· Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
· Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product / service launches.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
what you should have?
· At least 5 years’ experience in marketing management experience.
· Experience in marketing strategies, concepts and practice.
· 3+ years of in-house Digital Marketing experience with proven success in lead-gen initiatives (SEM, PPC, Organic)
· Working for B2B companies. SaaS companies -an advantage.
· Qualified chartered marketer.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· English -mother tongue
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Confident and dynamic personality.
· Strong creative outlook.