Pre sale-post sales Engineer
About The Position
- Serve at the technical professional authority for Pre and post sales activities
- Develop deep knowledge of the Driivz platform and before a trusted business advisor to Client, providing valuable guidance around installation, operations, and optimization of Driivz platform through quality service delivery management
- Develop deep knowledge of the Driivz platform and before a trusted technical advisor to Driivz sales and business development teams and partners by understanding customers technical needs and pain-points and follow through with the best Driivz solutions
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Recommend priorities for CRs of customers
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
· Up sale to existing accounts
- RFP responses – Writing, compiling, and overseeing the development of proposals, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Implementing product training to prospects, customers and sales team as needed
- Conduct demo sessions with customers
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Providing inputs to the design of custom-made products;
- Own the delivery plan, push to execute it according to the plan, budget, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate risks regarding delivery and customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand customer architecture and integration requirements
- Ability to present the architecture and interfaces of the Driivz platform
- Run a discovery workshop with customers
Client -Service Manager. customers Success
- Responsibility for Client' s project success/results, quality and added value by project management and quality assurance of the projects
- Manage all problems.Focal point for escalations
- Addressing Client's ongoing requests
- Partnering with Client's stockholders and articulating future needs
- Sharing weekly projects status report and accounts status. Update management on a weekly basis regarding project status, risks, outstanding issue
- Perform quarterly Customer Business Review meetings, presenting the account status, service value and KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented
- 5 years of mid to large software projects management and IT consulting experience.
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems
- Excellent human skills and team spirit
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Advantage – knowing the software agile development lifecycle.
- Deep analysis capabilities and very high sensitivity to details.