About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
Driivz is looking for a IT Manager (non-managerial position)!
- Support the company's IT assets.
- Manage 3rd party vendors.
- Manage IT budget.
- IT hands on support for the company's employees.
- Design, create and maintain the company's internal environment.
- Network management and configurations.
- Act as a “ONE MAN SHOW” – take full responsibility for our IT systems (this is a stand-alone position).
- 5+ years’ experience of managing third party IT vendors – A must!
- 5+ years’ experience of managing IT budget – A must!
- Proven experience in leading IT related SOC and ISO processes.
- 3+ years of experience with supporting IT systems.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to networks, printers, conference rooms, Wi-Fi and other IT systems – A must!
- 3+ years of experience with networks, switches, routers, Security and Firewalls – installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of experience supporting company employees (help desk).
- Deep Experience with Windows environments (installation, configuration, troubleshooting), Office 365/Azure AD.
- Experience with backup tools and processes.
- Fluent English.
- Problem-solving attitude – independent, proactive, get things done!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Order and organization skills - using IT best practices and methodologies (design, documentation).
- Experience with Video Conferencing systems, information security tools (EDR, Phishing tools, anti Virus, etc.), SSO implementation of IT systems.
- Experience working and managing 3rd party vendors.
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware).
- Knowledge of project management software/Bug tracking software (Jira/Confluence).
- Basic Electricity knowledge.