About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our HR team!
What will you do?
- Search various channels to reach potential candidates and build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as LinkedIn Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Social network and many more.
- Be a focal point to recruitment agencies, candidates and hiring managers.
- CV Screen, conduct phone interviews, schedule interviews.
- Maintain and analyze ATS data such as conversion rate, pipeline funnel, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- Engage (email, cold calling) and help hire candidates and become a search expert for functional areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Create and implement new processes to improve sourcing effectiveness.
What should you have?
- At least 2 years experience of recruiting and sourcing for Tech companies/SU from a recruiting agency or experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in a global tech company.
- Proven experience in phone interviews, first-level candidate evaluation in the recruiting process.
- Ability to drive the recruiting process.
- Strong ability to both screen candidates and sell an opportunity to passive candidates.
- "Can-do" attitude and a creative approach to sourcing.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English – Must.
- High level of efficiency, attention to detail and the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills.
- BA in Psychology, Human Resources, Social Science, or equivalent.
- Experience with Comeet – Advantage.