Sales Director - Spain / Italy / Portugal
About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing on target accounts. The Sales Manager/Director will be expected to be the primary regional expert in the company and must either have or quickly develop fundamental market knowledge. A strong candidate will be smart, articulate, motivated, and creative.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, qualifying, and closing techniques.
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for new clients.
- Utilize Driivz resources (Solution Engineering, Sales Operations) to build, develop and support a new client pipeline.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business needs and increase level of contact within customer’s organization to allow for selling of new opportunities.
- Effectively advise clients on Driivz services and product offerings.
- Generate proposals and quotes
- Conduct presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients. Lead the develop of sales proposals. Enlists the support of sales engineers/specialists, implementation resources, delivery resources, and other sales and management resources as needed in response to RFP’s.
- Meet targeted personal New Bookings goals as determined by leadership.
- Participates in the forecasting process and is accountable to the accuracy of the new booking timing.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Client Manager following a successful sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or economics from an accredited institution required.
- 5-7 years of related sales experience, preferably in EV, an energy services or telecommunication.
- Previous experience selling SaaS to South Europe / Spain / Italy / Portugal – A Must!
- Spanish / Italian native speaker – A Must!
- Business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts.
- Experience in selling for utilities / large corporates – A Must!
- Ability to develop service and product knowledge.
- Solid selling skills, with a proven and progressive track record.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from a new business partnership.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Solid time management and organization skills.
*** Please submit CVs in English only ***